Integrative Addiction Treatment and Therapies
Integrative Addiction Treatment is a highly effective and progressive method of healing addiction. Our model is the only one of its kind in the entire treatment field.
In short, our program treats the ‘whole’ person on every level - Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual. Years of experience have evidenced to us that multiple unresolved and underlying issues typically cause addictive behavior. We comprehensively treat, in an integrated manner, these unresolved issues, deficiencies, imbalances, and/or other pathologies, thereby healing addictive behavior.
The result is nothing short of miraculous in our clients! Through our treatment, they become completely healthy, usually for the first time in their lives - and they remain addiction free.
Components of Integrative Addiction Treatment
Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation
Upon admission to our treatment program, every client undergoes the most extensive and comprehensive assessment and evaluation in the treatment industry.
- Complete Medical History / Comprehensive Physical
- Full Panel Blood and Fluid Assessments
- Complete Biological / Psychological/Social Evaluation
Development and Implementation of Integrative Treatment Plan
Following the assessment and evaluation, the Miramar treatment team develops and implements a completely customized and individualized treatment plan for each client, centered on his/her assessment findings.
- Addictionologist - M.D.
- Addiction Psychiatrist - M.D.
- Licensed Psychologists – PsyD. / PhD.
- Certified Addiction Counselors
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Registered Dietitian / Integrative Nutritionist
- Massage Therapist
- Activities Therapists
- IV Therapies
- Medication Management – Addiction Psychiatrist, M.D.
- Physical Fitness and Wellness
- Nutritionist and Healthy Food Education / Therapy
- Acupuncture / Acupressure
- Yoga and Meditation
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Dilectical-Behavioral Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Motivational Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Family and Loved/One Counseling
- Group Therapy and Education
- Art Therapy
- Spiritual Connectivity and Therapy
- Spiritual Self-Discovery and Guidance
Integrative Treatment vs. Traditional Treatment
Integrative Addiction Treatment
- Significantly more successful treatment outcomes than traditional treatment
- Proactively addresses underlying causes of addiction - not reactive
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment of deficiencies, imbalances, and/or pathologies in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of overall human health
- Addresses and treats the underlying, unresolved issues that drive addiction, such as pain, trauma, abuse, injury, depression, anxiety, etc.
- Focuses on the ‘whole’ person, not just one isolated issue
- Emphasizes the crucial interdependence of each of the human sensibilities and their collective affect on the complete being
- High relapse rate - 65% or greater within 90 days of discharge from treatment
- Reacts to symptoms of addiction, rather than treating them
- Promotes limited methods of coping with addiction causes and symptoms