Treatment Referral Service
Once in awhile, for financial or other reasons, a client may need or want treatment services different than those we provide. For this reason, we also provide treatment placement services to assure that every client gets the help she/he desires.
- No Cost – We do not charge you for our treatment placement assistance.
- No Obligation – You are not obligated, in any way, to use any of the service providers that we suggest.
- Addiction and Dual Diagnosis Assessment – Our consulting clinicians are expert and experienced in substance abuse and co-occurring conditions. They can provide a proper phone assessment, through which you can clearly understand the best course of action to follow.
- Insurance Assistance – Our insurance experts can verify your insurance benefits and advise you on exactly what costs your insurance will cover, your deductible, out-of-pocket annual maximum, and all other insurance related questions.
- Personalized Placement – As a treatment provider, we have a comprehensive understanding of most other treatment programs and the services they provide; thus, we can direct you to the best program for you, based on your financial needs, your availability, or other treatment considerations.
- Travel Assistance – We can offer suggestions and even help arrange travel with our understanding of the most economical flight carriers, transport services, etc.